Creating 360 Augmented Spheres in Adobe Aero! Travel to the California Redwoods without leaving lockdown! Check out this amazing new feature that was just added to the latest version of Adobe Aero 1.4.1. The Adobe Aero link at the end of this video REQUIRES the latest version from the Apple Apps Store. Download, or update to Aero version 1.4.1 on your iPhone or iPad. This is a new version was posted to the Apple Store last Friday. Install Aero and log into the app with your Adobe credentials.
• Click on link at the end of the video.
• Aero will open on your iPhone or iPad.
• Choose a surface area in Aero.
• The 360 Bubble will appear in 5 seconds.
• Tap on the screen to set it down on the floor.
• Walk into bubble experience and look around.